Digimon Adventure Tri will be a 6-part OVA
Toei Animation has just cracked the final digi-egg to finally reveal that the 15th Anniversary Project of the Digimon franchise, Digimon Adventure Tri, will be a 6-part OVA.
A trailer has also been uploaded to celebrate the announcement (which you can view below) :
The teaser trailer also confirmed the new cast for the Digi-destined:
- Natsuki Hanae (Aldnoah.Zero, Tokyo Ghoul, Shokugeki no Soma) as Taichi Yagami
- Yoshimasa Hosoya (Haikyuu!!, Kuroko no Basuke) as Yamato Ishida
- Suzuko Mimori (Infinite Stratos 2, Milky Holmes, Love Live!) as Sora Takenouchi
- Mutsumi Tamura (Kill Me Baby!, Buddy Complex) as Kōshirō Izumi
- Hitomi Yoshida (Happiness Charge Precure, Yu-gi-oh! 5Ds) as Mimi Tachikawa
- Junya Ikeda (Majestic Prince, Gokaiger) as Jō Kido
- Junya Enoki (Cardfight!! Vanguard G, Touken Ranbu) as Takeru Takaishi
- MAO (Durarara!!x2 Shou, Locodol, Gokaiger) as Hikari Yagami
The first of the six OVAs (entitled “Reunion”) will be shown on Japanese cinemas on November 21st this year.