Batman Vs. Robin Features and DVD Cover Art
DC has unveiled the DVD cover of the upcoming animated film, Batman vs. Robin.
The world is turned upside down when one of the world’s greatest super heroes – Batman – finds himself under attack by his own son in the newest DC Universe Original Movie –Batman vs. Robin.
This all-new original film arrives from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Blu-Ray Deluxe Edition, Blu-Ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD. The brand-new product offering, Blu-ray Deluxe Edition, will include the Blu-Ray Combo Pack, along with a Batman figurine in a gift set.
Batman vs. Robin will be available on Blu-ray Deluxe Edition for $29.96, Blu-ray Combo Pack for $24.98 SRP and on DVD for $19.98 SRP. The Blu-ray Combo Pack includes a digital version of the movie on Digital HD with UltraViolet. Fans can also own Batman vs. Robin in Digital HD on April 14 via purchase from digital retailers.
The shadows of Gotham City are no place for a child but Damian Wayne is no ordinary child. Now bearing the mantle of Robin, he blazes a headstrong and sometimes reckless trail alongside his father, Batman. While investigating a crime scene, Robin encounters a mysterious figure, Talon, who leads him on a life-altering course through the depths of Gotham’s secret society, known as The Court of Owls. It’s a dangerous journey that will force Batman and Robin to face their most dangerous adversary, each other! Based on the #1 best-selling graphic novel, Batman: The Court of Owls, this action-packed caper is one that fans won’t want to miss!
Batman vs. Robin Blu-ray and Blu-ray Deluxe Edition contain the following:
• Gotham’s City Secret: The Mythic Court of Owls – The Court of Owls is the secret society that directly connects the past of Gotham to the current city. Are they silent guardians that are the noble benefactors or are they the malevolent force that manipulates a city toward their grand design?
• Talons of the Owl – If the Owls are the masterminds, their instruments of destruction are their assassins. Appropriately called The Talons, these warriors are designed to carry out the will of the Owls.
• Batman Vs. Robin Audio Commentary
• A Sneak Peak at Justice League: Gods & Monsters – An advance look at the next DC Universe Original Movie with the creators and cast.
• Bonus cartoons from the DC Comics Vault
Batman vs. Robin DVD contains the following special features:
• A Sneak Peak at Justice League: Gods & Monsters – An advance look at the next DC Universe Original Movie with the creators.
As previously reported, the story will incorporate elements of Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s run, most notably the Court of Owls; Suburgatory‘s Jeremy Sisto will play Talon.
Other newcomers include Grey Griffin (formerly Delisle), who recently voiced Lego versions of both Wonder Woman and Lois Lane, will appear as a character named Samantha, while “Weird Al” Yankovic will play The Dollmaker, a Batman villain with various iterations, including versions that have appeared recently on both Arrow and Gotham.
Jay Oliva, the director of five previous DC Animation features, is helming the project from a script by Justice League 3000 co-writer J.M. DeMatteis.
Batman vs. Robin hits DVD and Blu-Ray on April 14.